Monday, January 26, 2009

And You Know You Should Be Glad

 
I realize that Jack is white like a zombie in this picture, but trust me, it's terrible lighting.
****
He is a sick boy today; I'm going to attribute it to the currently freezing snow that is covering the ground and the millions of germs we inundated him with yesterday by going to church. It was important for Caleb and I to go, for our mental and spiritual health, but all I could imagine was a huge, scruffy RSV germ hiding around each corner.
****
But, I posted this picture so all those who are descending upon Utah in the coming weekend will get pumped up to see this sweet, sleeping face (for most, it is the first time!). We cannot wait for the festivities, the actual baby blessing not being the least of them. For what it is worth, I'm holding myself back from painting the whole house in preparation. 
****
The nesting that never came during my pregnancy may now be manifesting itself.
****
And, as a side note, I really enjoyed the post-Sunday Dinner chat last night. I'm related to some seriously cool people!

2 comments:

Zotz said...

I am super excited to come and see all of you cute people!!!! The party starts Friday!!! Love Ya.

Harward Happenings said...

We would love to come for the blessing but wouldn't you know our nephew is being blessed around the same time on Sunday. Maybe we'll come by for a quick visit when we're done. It sounds like it's going to be quite the party!!