Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Lost

Caleb is still sick. It makes me so sad to see him feel blah, but it's even sadder that I can't do anything too fix it. I can't even urge him to go to the doctor, because he already did. It's just one of those things where we have to wait it out, I suppose.

We lost ESPN today. BYU cable decided to nix it, for whatever reason, after it moved to channel 51. I can adapt, for sure. Caleb, on the other hand, is going to have a tough time. I'm sure there will be a few petitions coming BYU's way, but who knows if they'll pay attention to the cries of married men everywhere. For now, we'll cling to The Mountain and hope that sports will soon return our way.

My group is getting smaller and smaller. I'm losing people left and right. Oh well. Let them go and see if they're welcome when they want to come back.

No comments: